
Hannah and I arrived yesterday after an uneventful journey overseas! It tooks us exactly 21 hours to get here from San Antonio -- Hannah slept 3 hours on the plane and I slept 1 hours so we were very tired! We went to get Max's birth certificate yesterday and did not get to see him. We got to see him this morning and took him to get his passport. He was very shy and quiet today since he was not in familiar surroundings but he was very happy and glad to see me! He asked for his Meeshka (his teddy bear) as soon as he saw me! We will visit him at the orphanage this afternoon and we will visit him daily before we finally take him out of the orphanage for the last time on Tuesday! Yay!














I LOOVVEE this photo! I'm sure they (and you) told him you were coming back, but I bet he was so relieved to see you!! Gosh, this blog makes me cry with every entry. Can't wait to meet Max Lisciandro!! <3
ReplyDeleteWe are soooooooo psyched! WOW Hannah! Yippee! Yahooo! Please send us more pictures with all 3 of you! Love ya!
ReplyDeletewill you post some viedos.i miss you to
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited you are back with him...and that Hannah gets to spend some time getting to know him...what a great picture...miss you and love you both...MOM
ReplyDeleteYou are so close!!! Congrats. He's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet picture!! I'm so happy for you guys and am so glad that the next time you walk in your home, you'll have all four kids under one roof!!!
ReplyDelete