Precious :) I am so encouraged to see how natural they are together, as I have often wondered how it will all be with Morgan and her siblings. This is so encouraging, and Max is truly a special boy! Michele
"Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow. " James 1:17
"For this boy I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of Him. " 1 Samuel 1:27
Precious :) I am so encouraged to see how natural they are together, as I have often wondered how it will all be with Morgan and her siblings. This is so encouraging, and Max is truly a special boy!
ReplyDeleteMichele
Awwwww, how sweet! Love the do-rag. :D
ReplyDeleteHow CUTE!! You are so blessed!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love how Hannah just randomly grabs him and hugs him and smiles at the camera. Max is too cute for words. What a blessing he is!
ReplyDelete