Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Max on the slide

7 comments:

  1. Aaaahhhh how many times we sent Micah down that slide!!! First he'd go up the steps, then we'd each stand at a window and he'd come to each side to say "hello" to us, then he'd slide down and we'd cheer... OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are your cheek muscles sore from non-stop smiling when you're around that kid?!?! I am so happy for him and for you guys! Praying for a fast court date!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that giggle and that SMILE! <3

    Do you get to spend all day with him? Do you think he knows what's going on? What size clothes does he wear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is he ever NOT smiling!? Get that boy home already...I want to see him LIVE and in ACTION! :)

    Blessings,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is such a ham!! I can't stop from smiling every time I watch him on these awesome videos!!!
    Love, Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious, happy little boy. Looking forward to getting to hug and kiss him!! Love to you all, Aunt Dede

    ReplyDelete