Sunday, September 6, 2009

Our quest so far....

We have been here 12 days and are hoping for court later this week so we can head home. Here is a montage of our trip so far...

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I loved every second of this video. We were in the same apartment, with the same random pictures, wires everywhere. So many memories! I am really missing Ukraine! It's so crazy how different it looks when there's not snow and slush everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis !! This one (as all are) is so CUTE !!
    His laugh is so "catching"...how can you help but laugh with him! I just can't wait for you to get him HOME !! Love you all - and give Max a BIG KISS from his NANA!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you guys! These last few days before court can feel soooo long! Praying you've had court and are on your way home!

    ReplyDelete