
My kids and I drove to Austin to get our final paperwork apostilled today. We only had one glitch (apparently the bank notary was not official so had to hunt around Austin for another notary whose stamp doesn't expire for at least a year) but the woman at the Secretary of State's office was extremely nice and we got it done! Then we walked 2 blocks to the UPS store and mailed all of the documents overseas! They should be there by Thursday! Happy day!














YAY!!! So, you will probably be submitted next Monday or the Monday after...you'll be traveling very soon!!!!
ReplyDeleteDoesn't it feel good to have that out of the way? YAY!!! I can't remember if I commented already or not....
ReplyDeleteYippee!!!! Can't wait to hear when you are travelling!
ReplyDeleteWoo-hoo! One step closer! Love your new blog!
ReplyDeleteOur family is eager to see Max in your arms!! Your only weeks away!!
ReplyDelete