Last week was Max's birthday! He turned four years old -- we had a small celebration at home but it was bittersweet knowing that he was half-way across the world! We had a small cake and sang for him and we let 5 balloons go - one for each of us - as we sent birthday wishes across the world to him! We pray it won't be long before we get him home -- and next year we will have a real celebration for him!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














What an amazing journey you are on! I loved reading your blog and getting caught up. I am so excited for you as everything seems to be coming together for travels soon. I wish we were travellling together, but I don't think we'll be submitted until next month. Max is so sweet! As my Italian grandmother would say, "he's a doll!" Happy Birthday Max!
ReplyDelete