Thursday, July 23, 2009

All in His timing...

It is so difficult to wait!!! I eagerly check the mailbox every day for that coveted 171H that will allow us to finally send our paperwork to Max's country. We have everything else done -- even apostilled -- it's all sitting on a shelf waiting for that last piece of paper. It very much feels like being pregnant and waiting, waiting, waiting although at least with pregnancy, you know that there is a definite time limit! I have to keep reminding myself that it is all in God's timing... He has the perfect plan... I have seen it over and over in my life so why is it so difficult to trust Him again??? I am going to trust again that He is taking care of all the details and although I would get this adoption done as fast as possible, He knows my all of my days and all of Max's days before one of them was yet to be ...

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. My framewas not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth; Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them." Psalm 139:14-16

No comments:

Post a Comment