Monday, August 3, 2009
Our dossier has been submitted!
Things seem to be taking on speed now! We mailed our dossier one week ago and it has already been received by our facilatator, translated into Russian and submitted to the governing body in charge of adoptions! We should hear sometime this week if there are any problems with our paperwork and if not, when we will be able to travel! It seems we will be traveling by the end of the month (or much sooner) if all goes well! Please continue to keep us and Max in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














Praying for a speedy travel date and a continued smooth process!
ReplyDeleteWow!!!! We've been a little crazy around here, so I haven't had time to check in on a lot of my RR friends and MAN I can't believe your dossier is already submitted!!!!! That seems so fast, YAY!!! I can't wait to hear your travel date! Praise the Lord!!
ReplyDeleteStephanie - I am thrilled for you!!! I can't wait to hear when you are travelling. I would love to be over there at the same time, but we won't be submitted until the end of the month, possibly sooner. Praying for you and excited to hear your travel date!
ReplyDeleteMichele :)