"Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow. " James 1:17
"For this boy I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of Him. " 1 Samuel 1:27
That made my morning! His moves look a little salsa-esque! He's already a San Antonioan. Praying and cheering for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I especially love the lady apparently off to the side giving him tips on making better jazz hands! :D
ReplyDeleteI love it!!!! What a beautiful son you have:) you are so blessed to have him and I'm so glad that HE has YOU!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, that is just HILARIOUS!!! You should reformat and set it to music!! LOLOL What a riot!!!
ReplyDeleteHe looks like he has a lot of energy! Good luck keeping up with him! :)
ReplyDeleteJust loving those moves!! He's got rhythym!
ReplyDeleteKeeping you all in my prayers.
Love, Michele