Oh my gosh, this is killing me. :) I just could not me more overwhelmed with joy for this sweet little boy!!!! What a treasure he is... I'm SO glad that he has a forever family to love him and carry him to his full potential!
Stephanie, I love all the videos, but this by far is my favorite...Max and your husband have the best smiles...my daughter and I watched the videos and I'm just bawling, tears streaming down my face...my daughter just reached over and hugged me and patted me on the back.. I told her it's OK - these are tears of JOY!! Sweet Jesus, thank you for this family and the child you have given them. Love, Michele
"Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow. " James 1:17
"For this boy I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of Him. " 1 Samuel 1:27
Oh my gosh, this is killing me. :) I just could not me more overwhelmed with joy for this sweet little boy!!!! What a treasure he is... I'm SO glad that he has a forever family to love him and carry him to his full potential!
ReplyDeleteContinuing to pray for you guys!!! Blessings!
Stephanie, I love all the videos, but this by far is my favorite...Max and your husband have the best smiles...my daughter and I watched the videos and I'm just bawling, tears streaming down my face...my daughter just reached over and hugged me and patted me on the back.. I told her it's OK - these are tears of JOY!! Sweet Jesus, thank you for this family and the child you have given them.
ReplyDeleteLove, Michele
I absolutely love every photo and video you've posted. I'm so excited for you!! Can't wait to meet Max!!
ReplyDeleteOh!!! I also love this video!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet guy he is!!!!! More, more, more!! We want more!! :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Jenn