I was talking to my youngest daughter, Sarah, yesterday as we were driving after we had dropped my oldest son, Noah, at camp. I told her, "It is amazing to me that I love Max so much already and I haven't even met him yet." She said without hesistation, "I love him so much too. He's in my heart. You know who else is in there? Jesus. They are in there together standing side by side." Amazing! She's seven years old...
Max is already in all of our hearts. Next to Jesus! We can't wait to meet him and bring him home! Please keep our family in your prayers -- especially Max... that God will surround him with His angels and protect him and bless him until we can bring him home!














Oh, that is SO SWEET!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, that brought tears to my eyes!! That was beautiful!!! I'm so glad that Max AND Jesus are in her heart. :)
ReplyDeleteHow precious! He is one blessed little boy! Happy belated birthday to Mr. Max!! No more birthdays without a very proper celebration with his family!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI've often told people that waiting to adopt Karleigh Mei and waiting to birth my biological children brought on the EXACT same emotions. I fell in love with her the same way I did my other children. Adoption is truly amazing!