Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Waiting...

Just a quick update on our progress (or lack of progress) :) We have submitted our paperwork to the US government and are waiting for our fingerprint appointment! I have finished all the paperwork for our dossier (which will go to the adopting country) so all I need is the okay from the US that says we are suitable family to adopt a child! I also wanted to tell you about Reece's Rainbow Down Syndrome Adoption Ministry! This is the ministry that matched us with Max and it is truly an amazing group of people! They match special needs kids (especially those with Down Syndrome) with their families and have matched over 170 kids to date with many in progress. Please visit their website and even though I know most of you can't adopt, please pray for these kids. The ministry is run entirely on donations (which are tax deductible) and you can donate to the ministry or sponsor a specific child or family for adoption. These children face institutionalization if not adopted so this is truly a life saving organization! You can donate by clicking on the button on the side of my blog! Their website is www.reecesrainbow.com! I encourage everyone to visit their site!
Many blessings and I will keep you posted! Please keep us in your prayers and pray specifically that we would be approved in record time!
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment