I've been so busy with paperwork that it's been awhile since I've posted. I just wanted to tell you a little about Max! He seems to be a very happy kid! I have pictures and video taken last week and he has an infectious smile! He is always smiling and giggling at the camera...
Max has several congenital defects (abnormalities that he was born with)... these include a malformation in his neck and in his right forearm and hand. He is able to use his right hand in a limited way. We are hopeful that once we get him home, we can have some of these things surgically corrected but we won't know until we get him home. We don't see this as a limitation for him --- he is very active and keeps up with all his little friends at the orphanage. Greg and I see only his great potential! He is a child of God and we are so excited to get him home!
We are moving along with our adoption process... paperwork has been submitted to the U.S. government so we are basically waiting on them to give approval to us to adopt internationally. Our dossier is almost complete so we will be ready when the approval comes! My prayer is that he is home by the end of August -- this may be optimistic but God can move mountains!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment