Saturday, August 29, 2009

We met Max!




We met Max yesterday! He is amazing -- very happy and very smart -- talking up a storm even though we can't understand most of what he is saying -- he thinks it is very funny when we speak Russian back to him! He loves stuffed animals and has a friend bear (meeshka). He carries it everywhere and takes care of it -- feeds it, gives it rides, swings it and rocks it. He is very sweet and has an amazing giggle. We showed him pictures of the kids - his brat and sistras! We miss you kids and will skype as soon as we can -- we don't have internet in our room yet but hope to get that fixed!

3 comments:

  1. Look how precious he is!!!!!!!! He just looks like he belongs with y'all!! God is so amazingly good!

    I kept checking and checking AND checking yesterday, so I was so happy to see this update this morning. I've been praying for you!!!

    Yippee Jesus!!

    Blessings,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is too cute!!!!!!!! What a beautiful, happy day and family!
    Love, Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im tearing up! I wanted so badly for him to find a family. He is SO CUTE and looks so thrilled to see his mommy and daddy

    ReplyDelete