We travel next week and have been very busy trying to get ready! We put up a wall in our playroom, painted and decorated Max's room! Thanks so much to Glenn and Ann Powell for helping us get ready for him -- Glenn and Greg spent all weekend building the wall and Ann helped me paint his room so now we are almost ready! Yay! The kids start school on Monday so I am glad that they will be back on a schedule before we leave ... but I hate leaving them for so long ... Nana and Grandma Judy will be taking care of them while we are away... They are so excited that hopefully the time will pass quickly! Please pray for safe travel and a smooth process while we are in country... I will be updating the blog while we are there!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














What an adorable bedroom!! Good job!
ReplyDeleteMax's room is just perfect!! What an awesome family project! Pray over his room before you leave.
ReplyDeleteLove, Michele